Please tell us the story about your car, its very simple.
In order to consider your car for a feature story, we need the following information:
- The history of ownership of the car before you bought it – as much as you know
- Why you chose this particular Corvette
- Where and how you found it
- How long looked for it
- What running gear: transmission, power equipment, accessories, etc.
- Mileage on the car
- What did you have to do to restore it: details of what was fixed, replaced, refurbed, etc.
- Did you wife/other (name please) assist with the restoration? How?
- Do you belong to a car club – which one and where?
- How long have you been involved with Corvettes?
- Did you grow up with Corvettes in your family?
- Please include a photo of you with your car if available
We like to include a Personal Bio on car owners if possible so please tell us about the work you do, other hobbies or leisure activities you enjoy, etc.
Photos need to be high resolution digital images (150 dpi or higer) or snapshots that don’t have any portions of full car images cropped-off.
*Must select option 3 and fill in all fields to qualify.